Levi LD 320-350 Surface Drives with Propeller
These units of Levi Surface Drive LD 320-350 with Propeller is available for sale.
Details are listed below:
This Levi Surface Drive is for a boat (Single or Multihull) about 16-18m. The desired speed is around 32-34 knots. There will be 2 units Installed. The marine engines suitable will have 750 – 900 hp.
The LD 320-350 can carry propeller up to 32 inches.The propeller and rudder shaft has a diam. of 3.5 inches. The unit is build out of Stainless steel 316L.
• Surface Drive Propeller Unit for inboard motors between 750 and 900 hp
• Designed by Mr. Renato Sonny Levi of Sonny Levi Design Company, England
• Design based on patent dated 9 July 1975, Internationally copyrighted • Produced by Levi Drives, Frankfurt, Germany Supervision of production
and quality control by Scholz Marine Consultant (SMC), Germany
• Drive unit base material ASTM (316L/316); DIN/EN 1.4404 (X2CrNiMo17-12-2)
• Welding process TIG/SMAW • Reduction gearbox required 2:1 or smaller
• Max propeller diameter: 32” (813 mm)
• Propeller type: Surface Propeller Diamond Back or Scimitar Propeller
• Propeller material: Ni-Al Bronze • Propeller shaft diameter: 3,5” (88,9 mm), standard length 1960 mm, special length at owner’s request
• Propeller shaft bearing type: Vesconite water lubricated Cutlass Bearing
• Standard propeller taper 1:10, special tapers at owners’ request • Rudder bearing material: Vesconite
• Rudder can be activated by hydraulic rudder cylinder
• Exhaust diameter: (168 mm)
• Stuffing Box type: Dripless Type PSS (USA)
• Units sold of similar design: 2000 +; power range 100 till 4000 HP • We provide Propeller – Drive – Boat matching at extra, reasonable rates
• Warranty: 1 year for constructional faults
• Weight (including propeller): 800 kg
Quantity: 2 Units
Original Wholesale Value: $94,128.00 or best offer.
Location: Butterworth, , Malaysia
Units were built for a 16 m fast catamaran ferry. Buyer is responsible for all of the taxes, duties, shipping and handling costs.